Fabletics - Scam!
I purchased something from them 2 month ago but today I saw a different charge for 49$ on my credit card.When you buy something from them for a first time, you get 50% off but you are automatically become a VIP member and your credit card get charged 49$ if you don't buy anything from them the following month.
You get charged and don't get anything in return. Stay away from this company and don't buy from them.
I would rather pay a full price then deal with this BS later.Shop elsewhere and save your time, money and frustration!review #480058
You may also like
- "I ordered my dress and it came a few days before expected. I was super excited but when i opened the package my heart broke into pieces. The picture was..."
- "I received the dress over a month late, and upon opening it - it was of poor quality, and the fit was terrible. Any alterations needed would have been..."
- "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..."
- "I have recently purchased a Andriod Pc Tablet from Dino direct along with a keyboard and several other items. When I received the Tablet I turned it on to find..."
- "I have sent in my defective Ray Padula Series R nozzle with all the required information for a replacement. 8 weeks later no replacement, no email, you cannot even talk..."
- "my sons 7 inch tablet battery blew up I'm not a very happy customer..."
- "The delivery team attempted to deliver sofa ( which ended up bring the wrong one) with the legs still on it, by pushing, shoving, maneuvering and more pushing through a..."
- "Ordered a sweater in extra-large & would not even fit my 10-year-old granddaughter! AND, there was a rip in the sleeve seam. Also had no label. Told them I wanted..."
- "Diet Pepsi cans exploded in refrigerator. So all things in the refrigerator were messed up. When our family heard that sound, it seemed like sound from gun shot. So I tried to..."