Fabletics - Scam!
I purchased something from them 2 month ago but today I saw a different charge for 49$ on my credit card.When you buy something from them for a first time, you get 50% off but you are automatically become a VIP member and your credit card get charged 49$ if you don't buy anything from them the following month.
You get charged and don't get anything in return. Stay away from this company and don't buy from them.
I would rather pay a full price then deal with this BS later.Shop elsewhere and save your time, money and frustration!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Got scammed in Irvine yesterday 10/6/15 on Culver drive, small shopping center. Italian rep coming from fashion show.... Looking for JW airport to catch is flight to Ny and Milano.... He wanted to..."
- "I wanted to share with you a recent Zappos experience of mine. Recently, I ordered a pair of pumps from Zappos. When the items arrived (the pink and brown striped..."
- "Last summer I ordered a cute one piece bathing suit from Rosegal. I have used this company before but I only bought small things like necklaces and bracelets. My experience..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "I was smoking one of my Marlboro gold pack cigarettes, when half way through it, it stopped hitting and seemed clogged with something. Thats when i noticed there was a..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "I ordered 7 dresses that were on sale, and looked elegant to me on the website. It took 6 weeks to receive 5 of the items ordered. The worst thing..."
- "Hi, my name is Amir Cohen. Today at 15:42 I've called your store located on 3500 main st, Buffalo. I asked to know if product 720-1054 (Fast Acting 3AMP fuses)..."
- "I ordered a Mother's Day plant for my mom, paid $100 which was ok if she got what I ordered. When it was delivered she got a totally DIFFERENT plant...."