Fabletics - Scam!

I purchased something from them 2 month ago but today I saw a different charge for 49$ on my credit card.When you buy something from them for a first time, you get 50% off but you are automatically become a VIP member and your credit card get charged 49$ if you don't buy anything from them the following month.

You get charged and don't get anything in return. Stay away from this company and don't buy from them.

I would rather pay a full price then deal with this BS later.Shop elsewhere and save your time, money and frustration!

Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 11 Yes 11 4 No 4
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
DEB

Feb 15 #1112073

this is BAD BUSINESS PRACTICE! THEY OBVIOUSLY HOPE YOU WILL FORGET TO CANCEL AND DO THE SKIP EVERY MONTH WHICH IS WHY THEY END UP WITH YOUR MONEY AND THIS AMBIGUOUS AND NOT CLEAR IT IS A SCAM! AVOID JUSTFAB ASWELL THEIR SISTER COMPANY SAME COMPLAINTS ASWELL! THEY ARE RUDE AND WILL NOT RETURN MONEY I HAVE HAD TO OEPN A CASE WITH PAYPAL TO GET IT BACK BUT THEY ARE NOT HAPPY S THEY REFUSED ON FIRST CALL !

0 0 Reply

Dec 11, 2015 #1077063

The $50 charge is a credit towards the store, dumby. Only people who complain are the idiots who don't read and are gullible enough to sign up for anything thinking there's always something free. I bought my first outfit (which I love btw) for $25 and have skipped every month. Last month I forgot to skip and was charge $50. I used that $50 towards a $100 coat that was on sale for $75 and I love it!!

0 0 Reply

Nov 15, 2015 #1064292

You have to go onto the site and physcially enter Skip, by the 5th of every month in order to not be charged. You can also call in at anytime and cancel your membership as well. I've done that.

0 2 Reply

Mar 21, 2014 #797423

You get a credit to use to purchase an outfit. And you get time in the beginning of the month to skip and not be charged.

3 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Fabletics. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Fabletics.
Filing a new complaint about
×