not only did I not realize that a VIP member mean that I was billed every month for nothing.The leggings i received faded after the first washing and the top shrunk also.

The pants run really small. The woman on the phone was a total robot seemingly trained in irate. customers. I took the bait on a facebook ad.

I was only interested in trying it out. The woman said , "If you read the second page of the close out sheet" or something to that effect.

Obviously it wasn't made clear, but the "rules" were hidden in the checkout somewhere and I should have known!!She did say she was refunding me my money.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of being ripped off. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of fabletics vip membership. Fabletics needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fabletics vip membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fabletics.

Comments