1.9

I don't mind the clothes. They are sort of thick bathing-suit material-ish. Definitely not as nice as Lululemon (which is my go-to). It seems that all the items I want are out of stock in my size (and I can see they're out of stock on a lot of sizes). So that sucks. I realized my "wish list" of items was long and I couldn't actually order the things I wanted to. Finally, the prices aren't all that amazing. The "outfits" they suggest are kind of set in stone. You can alter colour etc, to some extent, but if you're not into them, it's pretty lame. So no, I don't want to be forced to buy an outfit I'm kind of Meh about just to get a good deal. Individually priced items are available of course, but it's a better deal to get an "outfit" for 50% off rather than just one item 50% off, plus a regular priced item at regular "VIP" price (which, again, isn't that amazing).

One positive is that shipping was quick and hassle free. But of course, that has nothing to do with Fabletics and everything to do with the courier company. (Purolator in my case).

Not a fan of having to go in and "skip" the month to avoid being charged $50 if I don't order anything. Just adds something else to my list of things to do.

But the worst was today. I got an email at 4 am saying "today only: enjoy 70% off". Within the fine print, it said the offer for 70% off was valid until 11:59PM. So basically - I have until midnight to buy something for 70% off.

I logged in, and could find nothing for 70% off, no coupon codes within the email, nothing. So I used the live chat. "Max" told me the 70% off had expired (no, it hadn't. I still had about 14 hours left at this point). He told me I already got 50% off on another order (so? this has nothing to do with my first order. I want to place a NEW order for 70% off, obviously). He kept repeating himself about how he's explained why I can't have the discount. I kept explaining what the email said. He never acknowledged it. I was polite and calm - and he was too. But he was just dumb about it. He either didn't get it, or is trying to get me to give up.

He told me to call a 1-800 number if I wanted to pursue this further. I will be. I will also be canceling my account. I do not deal with companies that scam their "VIP members". Offer me 70% off, and follow through with it. Don't tell me it's expired a few hours later - that's ridiculous and a flat out lie.

Do not join Fabletics. It is not worth it, and the quality of items isn't amazing or anything. Stick with Lululemon. I can't even imagine how tough it is going to be to cancel this *** account... :/

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to have the product delivered. The author is overall dissatisfied with Fabletics. The most disappointing about fabletics account from Fabletics was unexpected monthly charge, sneaky membership fees and unlawful activities , but reviewer liked shipping. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fabletics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Fabletics to other companies on our site.

Comments

I had a similar experience. Their customer service is non-existent.

No escalation process - nothing. They'll tell you to create a new account rather than fix any issues hahaha.