Wanted to return a pair of leggings..I spent an hour w the online help and when I finally got off the chat they were supposed to send me a return label in which I never received.

Then I was charged a $49 fee out of nowhere!! This company is awful!!! I will be calling them tomorrow but I truly feel that they rip people off just to make a buck.. they should never discretely start charging you a monthly fee and should never promise a return and then ignore you when you tell them the product sucked.

I will NEVER buy from this company again!!

Customer service is TERRIBLE!!!*understatement FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD!!

Review about: Fabletics Vip Membership.

Reason of review: False charge and not able to return item.

I didn't like: To be scammed, Customer service, Ignoring customer service.

Had an Experience with Fabletics?

Comments

Modlily - NOT CASHMERE Modlily "I purchased a CASHMERE sweater from Modlily. A week later, I received a cheap cotton knit sweatshirt. When I complained and sent pictures I was told, "our price..." Read more I had the most awful experience with Modlily Modlily "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..." Read more Promgirl - Dress Review from Bethesda, Maryland Promgirl "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..." Read more Rosewe - Dress Review from Neptune Beach, Florida Rosewe "Ordered a dress and used the size chart provided as a guide and the dress adverised is on the right, the one I recieved is on left...it is not a..." Read more Olive Garden - I have a complaint Olive Garden "I have been fired from the American Fork Utah Olive Garden. I started almost about a month ago and not to long after I started Tom Campos the General Manager..." Read more Ninjapparel - 2 MONTHS OF *** (DO NOT BUY!) Ninjapparel "I can't even begin to detail the full extent of how horrible this company has been. After ordering, it was 3 weeks and I had received no tracking info and..." Read more Marks Work Wearhouse - Denver Haynes pants left me with chemical burns Marks Work Wearhouse "I bought a few pairs of their Mia pants and wore them without washing them first. They have a little warning about dye transfer that I found later. What happened..." Read more Share My Coach Mesa, AZ Share My Coach "WE rented a 38' Sports Coach, 8-2-17 / 8-8-17. We were in rain 4 of our 7 day rental and the coach leaked through the front and rear A/C units..." Read more