I'd like to first apologize for this lengthy review, however there are some things that could not have been left out.
I have placed four orders with Fabletics over the past couple of months, thinking that this was going to replace my larger bills of yoga pants from my favourite store. I thought I had hit the Jack Pot! After each order, I had a "chat" with a Fabletics consultant and was left unsatisfied with their help. I had difficulties exchanging items for smaller sizes, returning items, receiving a credit, and not even being able to USE my credit to purchase new items. I was told that I needed to SPEND MORE MONEY to use 100% of my credit. I finally thought I was getting what I want when I called to cancel my VIP membership. But guess what? The following month I was charged $49.99 US. Unfortunately, Canadians will receive a currency exchange rate (approx. $67 CAD).
I started another "chat" to get my money back. Long story short, I will have to wait 7 business day to see what money was credited back onto my statement, and it might not even be the full $67 CAD, which means that Fabletics STILL GOT PAID MONEY.
Here is the proof that every negative review online is true. I just wish I had documented every experience with them to help protect others. The moral of this sad story is to double check that your account was actually cancelled. Unfortunately, the customer needs to be proactive and vocal with this company.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Being ripped off
- Being lied to
- Poor customer service
- Being told i needed to spend more money to use available credit
You May Also Like
- "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..."
- "The corking, straps andleather insole are fine, but the hard rubber soles cracked, crumbled and peeled off. I emailed Birkenstock, but no one got back to me. Over the..."
- "Bought these boots maybe a year or so ago. Wore once in Dec 2014 to plow snow on tractor. Noticed black powder on floor, thought it was dirt. Today..."
- "It is humongous , my lips get stuck and I have to make an effort to put my lips together. That makes my smile fake and I feel I..."
- "I took out a short term payday loan in november of 2012. I had to pay 190.00 back.I was told by a represenative that my payments would be 45.00 every..."
- "Ok, so I've been making a walled city in minecraft and while the walls keep out some mobs a few mobs still spawn within them (even though i lit the..."
- "Upon arriving in Nacogdoches, I checked my phone, Days Inn, fairly close, reasonably priced, ok why not. The young lady, that checked us in, would rather get back to texting,..."
- "My first purchase from this internet company of a 17.00 Hummingbird Feeder with a nearly $12.00 S&H charge, of which is 70 % of the cost. For some unknown reason, the..."
- "I have been a long time consumer of Newegg off on on for years, and have recently cheered them on the fight against Patent trolls. But recently I ordered..."