I'd like to first apologize for this lengthy review, however there are some things that could not have been left out.

I have placed four orders with Fabletics over the past couple of months, thinking that this was going to replace my larger bills of yoga pants from my favourite store. I thought I had hit the Jack Pot! After each order, I had a "chat" with a Fabletics consultant and was left unsatisfied with their help. I had difficulties exchanging items for smaller sizes, returning items, receiving a credit, and not even being able to USE my credit to purchase new items. I was told that I needed to SPEND MORE MONEY to use 100% of my credit. I finally thought I was getting what I want when I called to cancel my VIP membership. But guess what? The following month I was charged $49.99 US. Unfortunately, Canadians will receive a currency exchange rate (approx. $67 CAD).

I started another "chat" to get my money back. Long story short, I will have to wait 7 business day to see what money was credited back onto my statement, and it might not even be the full $67 CAD, which means that Fabletics STILL GOT PAID MONEY.

Here is the proof that every negative review online is true. I just wish I had documented every experience with them to help protect others. The moral of this sad story is to double check that your account was actually cancelled. Unfortunately, the customer needs to be proactive and vocal with this company.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of fabletics vip membership from Fabletics and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $80 and wants Fabletics to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was being ripped off, being lied to, poor customer service and being told i needed to spend more money to use available credit. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fabletics for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fabletics?

Comments