100% full Not resolved

I'd like to first apologize for this lengthy review, however there are some things that could not have been left out.

I have placed four orders with Fabletics over the past couple of months, thinking that this was going to replace my larger bills of yoga pants from my favourite store. I thought I had hit the Jack Pot! After each order, I had a "chat" with a Fabletics consultant and was left unsatisfied with their help. I had difficulties exchanging items for smaller sizes, returning items, receiving a credit, and not even being able to USE my credit to purchase new items. I was told that I needed to SPEND MORE MONEY to use 100% of my credit. I finally thought I was getting what I want when I called to cancel my VIP membership. But guess what? The following month I was charged $49.99 US. Unfortunately, Canadians will receive a currency exchange rate (approx. $67 CAD).

I started another "chat" to get my money back. Long story short, I will have to wait 7 business day to see what money was credited back onto my statement, and it might not even be the full $67 CAD, which means that Fabletics STILL GOT PAID MONEY.

Here is the proof that every negative review online is true. I just wish I had documented every experience with them to help protect others. The moral of this sad story is to double check that your account was actually cancelled. Unfortunately, the customer needs to be proactive and vocal with this company.

Review about: Fabletics Vip Membership.

I didn't like: Being ripped off, Being lied to, Poor customer service, Being told i needed to spend more money to use available credit.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Fabletics Vip Membership
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $80
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Fabletics?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion