Fabletics - Double check before you say goodbye

22 of 552 Fabletics reviews

I'd like to first apologize for this lengthy review, however there are some things that could not have been left out.

I have placed four orders with Fabletics over the past couple of months, thinking that this was going to replace my larger bills of yoga pants from my favourite store. I thought I had hit the Jack Pot! After each order, I had a "chat" with a Fabletics consultant and was left unsatisfied with their help. I had difficulties exchanging items for smaller sizes, returning items, receiving a credit, and not even being able to USE my credit to purchase new items. I was told that I needed to SPEND MORE MONEY to use 100% of my credit. I finally thought I was getting what I want when I called to cancel my VIP membership. But guess what? The following month I was charged $49.99 US. Unfortunately, Canadians will receive a currency exchange rate (approx. $67 CAD).

I started another "chat" to get my money back. Long story short, I will have to wait 7 business day to see what money was credited back onto my statement, and it might not even be the full $67 CAD, which means that Fabletics STILL GOT PAID MONEY.

Here is the proof that every negative review online is true. I just wish I had documented every experience with them to help protect others. The moral of this sad story is to double check that your account was actually cancelled. Unfortunately, the customer needs to be proactive and vocal with this company.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Being ripped off
    • Being lied to
    • Poor customer service
    • Being told i needed to spend more money to use available credit

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Fabletics Vip Membership
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #896322 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Fabletics? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
22 of 552 Fabletics reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Fabletics. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Fabletics.
Filing a new complaint about
×