I'd like to first apologize for this lengthy review, however there are some things that could not have been left out.
I have placed four orders with Fabletics over the past couple of months, thinking that this was going to replace my larger bills of yoga pants from my favourite store. I thought I had hit the Jack Pot! After each order, I had a "chat" with a Fabletics consultant and was left unsatisfied with their help. I had difficulties exchanging items for smaller sizes, returning items, receiving a credit, and not even being able to USE my credit to purchase new items. I was told that I needed to SPEND MORE MONEY to use 100% of my credit. I finally thought I was getting what I want when I called to cancel my VIP membership. But guess what? The following month I was charged $49.99 US. Unfortunately, Canadians will receive a currency exchange rate (approx. $67 CAD).
I started another "chat" to get my money back. Long story short, I will have to wait 7 business day to see what money was credited back onto my statement, and it might not even be the full $67 CAD, which means that Fabletics STILL GOT PAID MONEY.
Here is the proof that every negative review online is true. I just wish I had documented every experience with them to help protect others. The moral of this sad story is to double check that your account was actually cancelled. Unfortunately, the customer needs to be proactive and vocal with this company.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Being ripped off
- Being lied to
- Poor customer service
- Being told i needed to spend more money to use available credit
You May Also Like
- "Fasionmia.com amazing! you can trust. they sale all type of fashion dress. and very reasonable prices, Some Item is very cheap ,you can not believe. First time i ordered clothes..."
- "I bought a dress and a bikini for a vacation I've planned and it was totally damaged. The white dress has burns stains all over the vcut breast line ,..."
- "DO NOT EVER BUY ANYTHING FROM Modlily. They listed a sweatshirt on their website for $90 original price as being on sale for $15. I thought it looked really warm..."
- "Recently, I moved to Florida. I ordered U-haul/ Moving Help to unload my things. However, the company that unloaded my stuffs, put my piano in the garage, which is very..."
- "Abdul "Jack" Rifai is a *** man who owned Century Motors until 2009. When I was forced to file a lawsuit against him, he closed up shop and robbed..."
- "New pocket hose black Same defected hose as green hose Sam tara Do not buy tgis product, terrible. Waste of good money. Do not believe what you see Ty Sam Tara Fl ..."
- "I have so far NOT rec'd 5 items. They wont refund, cause it shows it made it to my town 1 item didnt fit description 1 item is broken I..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "My Sister from AL Khor Qatar sent me money via trans fast worth P 20,223.35 which I received it at mlhuilier just only P 20,098.00. Where's the remaining P 125.35?..."