I have tried to contact them through "Livechat", phone, and email, and I have ever received a response.When I called, it was an automated messenger that said it could "understand full sentences" but it couldn't, so I sat on the phone for 20 minutes trying to get it to transfered to a real person.

When I finally did, the man was very rude to me and told me that the leggings I ordered but got canceled without them even telling me "must have been out of stock" and I should just "try ordering them again". I didn't receive an email notifying me that my order was being cancelled, and I didn't hear a sorry from anyone for the lack of communication. I have tried all of the ways available to contact someone, but I never get a response. My friend also just told me that she ordered the 2 for $24 leggings and they took 11 days to come in, and only one was delivered, and she can't get ahold of anyone in the company to inform her of when they will be there.

This is easily the worst customer service I have ever experienced.I have given them many chances to contact me and they never have, so if anyone wants to order athleticwear, I would definetly not use this site if you actually want to receive it without hassle.

Review about: Fabletics Customer Care.