I had NO idea I was joining a membership when I purchased an outfit. I was charged for 14 months (my bad for not noticing).

The reason I didn't notice is that I would get an occasional email from Fabletics saying I had a credit. The first (and only) product I received in the beginning was just okay so I ignored the credit thinking I didn't want anymore of their merchandise. I called customer service today and Fabletics will only refund me for 6 months. I am going to call American Express next but this company is a terrible ripoff.

Shame on you #katehudson. When I did a search on the internet, there are angry customers in the US and the UK.

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy at Fabletics. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $450 and wants Fabletics to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was company, bait and switch, vip scam masked as a yoga company and negative business practices toward their consumers. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fabletics and fabletics membership for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

You are correct - I am going through the same thing - but after threatening to unsubscribe - Fabletics issued me a credit for $350.00 (7 months worth of erroneous charges, AS they stopped sending me the monthly emails for me to 'skip this month' - which that in and of itself I found very odd (and no, none of the emails were in spam either.) They refreshed my account on their computer, and BOOM, I immediately got a new 'Skip this Month' email for November, as I did for these last 3-years! BUT GUESS WHAT?

Now it's December 2017, and the same B.S.

is happening - I got NO email for December - but they charged me the VIP $50.00 for future credit (if you don't skip the month) - so now I have to either dispute the charge on my card OR waste time talking to their 3rd world customer service rep by phone - after they give me a credit, that's it - I am cutting ties with Ms. Kate Hudson's company forever - her clothing line is getting stale and uninspired anyway.