I had NO idea I was joining a membership when I purchased an outfit. I was charged for 14 months (my bad for not noticing).

The reason I didn't notice is that I would get an occasional email from Fabletics saying I had a credit. The first (and only) product I received in the beginning was just okay so I ignored the credit thinking I didn't want anymore of their merchandise. I called customer service today and Fabletics will only refund me for 6 months. I am going to call American Express next but this company is a terrible ripoff.

Shame on you #katehudson. When I did a search on the internet, there are angry customers in the US and the UK.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fabletics Membership.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Company, Bait and switch, Vip scam masked as a yoga company, Negative business practices toward their consumers, Being forced to order, Being scammed, Difficult to resolve, Vip membership programme, Being added to the vip membership program in a deceptive manner.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 10, 2016.

Comments

You are correct - I am going through the same thing - but after threatening to unsubscribe - Fabletics issued me a credit for $350.00 (7 months worth of erroneous charges, AS they stopped sending me the monthly emails for me to 'skip this month' - which that in and of itself I found very odd (and no, none of the emails were in spam either.) They refreshed my account on their computer, and BOOM, I immediately got a new 'Skip this Month' email for November, as I did for these last 3-years! BUT GUESS WHAT?

Now it's December 2017, and the same B.S.

is happening - I got NO email for December - but they charged me the VIP $50.00 for future credit (if you don't skip the month) - so now I have to either dispute the charge on my card OR waste time talking to their 3rd world customer service rep by phone - after they give me a credit, that's it - I am cutting ties with Ms. Kate Hudson's company forever - her clothing line is getting stale and uninspired anyway.