I saw that scam regarding 50% off your first order only to be signed up for an approximately $50 per month "VIP" service. I planned on canceling it soon after purchasing things for my wife for Valentine's day.
However, come February 9th (I plan ahead for V-day) when the order didn't arrive I contacted them. I gave them all the information including my order number and RECEIPT information. They said there was a problem. I'm a simple 42 year old school teacher with perfect credit. I doubt there were actually any problems on my end. However, there might have been - and if there were, how about someone contacting me? Again, I had a receipt.
Then, during the few hours their business line actually claims to be working, because most of the time they say they're not receiving calls, no one still actually answers.
The person on the other end of the chatline couldn't have been less helpful. And I could actually feel the rudeness through the very few words she'd write. The most I got out of her was there should have been notification. I got an advertisement everyday after I ordered, but no information about canceling my wife's Valentine's day present.
I can't say enough bad things about this company. I think she would have liked the outfits too. Thankfully, she's a nice person so it's not big deal not having a present. And she agrees with me that we'll have nothing more to ever do with this sneaky, unhelpful, and rude company.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- Online Order
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I bought a dress and a bikini for a vacation I've planned and it was totally damaged. The white dress has burns stains all over the vcut breast line ,..."
- "I had read several reviews that painted this site in a bad light. I then continued my research and watched a few youtube review videos. After I did that, I..."
- "The right side is higher than the left side & very bulky under the cup &it needs to be shortened ? ..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "All three half-time announcers on CBS just pronounced our State name, and that of the University of Nevada, incorrectly! Why do the live game announcers correctly pronounce the University of..."