I saw that scam regarding 50% off your first order only to be signed up for an approximately $50 per month "VIP" service. I planned on canceling it soon after purchasing things for my wife for Valentine's day.

However, come February 9th (I plan ahead for V-day) when the order didn't arrive I contacted them. I gave them all the information including my order number and RECEIPT information. They said there was a problem. I'm a simple 42 year old school teacher with perfect credit. I doubt there were actually any problems on my end. However, there might have been - and if there were, how about someone contacting me? Again, I had a receipt.

Then, during the few hours their business line actually claims to be working, because most of the time they say they're not receiving calls, no one still actually answers.

The person on the other end of the chatline couldn't have been less helpful. And I could actually feel the rudeness through the very few words she'd write. The most I got out of her was there should have been notification. I got an advertisement everyday after I ordered, but no information about canceling my wife's Valentine's day present.

I can't say enough bad things about this company. I think she would have liked the outfits too. Thankfully, she's a nice person so it's not big deal not having a present. And she agrees with me that we'll have nothing more to ever do with this sneaky, unhelpful, and rude company.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Fabletics and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Fabletics to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fabletics online order for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fabletics?

Comments

Calhoun, Georgia, United States #944113

Omg was charged 50$ and i did not even order anything!!