1.7

I noticed a couple days ago that $49.95 USD had been debited from my account and could not understand why so emailed them asking for a refund only to receive the longest pile of *** about memberships and only being able to cancel payment between 1st and 5th of the month which isn't actually cancelling it, it's only skipping that month.Currently in cahoots about getting my money back!

This is disgusting behaviour and a huge scam.

Makes Kate Hudson look TERRIBLE and just downright dishonest.

How has this not been shut down yet?

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of membership. Fabletics needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned membership in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fabletics.

Had an Experience with Fabletics?

Comments

It's a membership - duh - you should have read what you signed up for.

Gravenhurst, Ontario, Canada #997033

I agree dealing with this now