1.3

Fabletics was not what I thought it was. Excited to get clothes for so cheap, if you can order what you want.

Most things are not in stock after you click on the picture . The pants I liked, nice compression. They promise the pants will not ride up not cracks , what the don't say is it rides way low and you pull them up all day long. The rose top was so cheaply made and flimsy it appears to be worth $5 with uneven seams awful key holes for your thumbs.

Nothing like LuluLemon quality . Calling customer service the foreign girls are obviously reading off a screen and seem scared to death to go ask a supervisor if they are allowed to make a return or credit your card back for the devious way they scam your money off you. That's another thing, my card was charged cause I logged in a day late, yes they charge you $50 on the 5th of every month if you don't log in in time and "skip" your outfit. Imagine how many people they are stealing money from who don't watch their accounts.

When I asked for a refund and cancel my account the scared Asian woman came back after asking her supervisor and said "I can refund you this one time if you give us another try " like I can't cancel my account!? Oh my.

I too have a hard time believing these business practices are attached to Kate Hudson, and these awful quality of the clothes. Save yourself a headache and just pay for the LuLu that is still going sting after owning it 3x as long as this stuff.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fabletics Pants.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Jan 07, 2016.

Comments