1.8

I ordered 3 items from fabletics in April. I ordered an outfit due to all the promotions saying "first outfit free". I thought VIP member meant signing up for random emails. I DO NOT remember being clearly told I was signing up a monthly fee.

I ordered a yellow sports bra, a workout shirt and Capri work out pants. I returned the bra because online it appeared sunshine/light yellow but when I received it it was neon green/yellow. I returned the shirt as well because I ordered black and received blue (their error). He pants were nice- they are the only positive aspect of this entire experience.

Getting a refund was like pulling teeth. You had to call and get a special refund slip and number emailed to you. You also had to pay a "restocking" fee for each item so I didn't get a full refund.

Fast forward a few months and I all fabletics because I think the multiple monthly fees on my visa are fraudulent only to be condescendingly told I was informed "in every way possible" about the membership terms. After speaking with upper management I was told I was "lucky" and the manager would refund only some of the fees- not all months. They tried to barter with me by giving more of a refund if I stayed as a VIP member! When I said I wanted to cancel they explained I would not be getting the full refund.

I now have a balance on a website I will never order anything on again because of this experience. I asked what the difference was between me buying items with this remaining balance and returning them would be and the representative said I would only get a store credit (which is a lie because they previously refunded my returned items onto my visa).

Overall, the pants were nice but not anything nicer than what is already on the market. I will never order from fabletics again and I think their policies are ridiculous. If you do order I suggest calling so you don't get screwed like me. Terrible experience!

Product or Service Mentioned: Fabletics Pants.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 09, 2015.

Comments