1.8

I ordered 3 items from fabletics in April. I ordered an outfit due to all the promotions saying "first outfit free". I thought VIP member meant signing up for random emails. I DO NOT remember being clearly told I was signing up a monthly fee.

I ordered a yellow sports bra, a workout shirt and Capri work out pants. I returned the bra because online it appeared sunshine/light yellow but when I received it it was neon green/yellow. I returned the shirt as well because I ordered black and received blue (their error). He pants were nice- they are the only positive aspect of this entire experience.

Getting a refund was like pulling teeth. You had to call and get a special refund slip and number emailed to you. You also had to pay a "restocking" fee for each item so I didn't get a full refund.

Fast forward a few months and I all fabletics because I think the multiple monthly fees on my visa are fraudulent only to be condescendingly told I was informed "in every way possible" about the membership terms. After speaking with upper management I was told I was "lucky" and the manager would refund only some of the fees- not all months. They tried to barter with me by giving more of a refund if I stayed as a VIP member! When I said I wanted to cancel they explained I would not be getting the full refund.

I now have a balance on a website I will never order anything on again because of this experience. I asked what the difference was between me buying items with this remaining balance and returning them would be and the representative said I would only get a store credit (which is a lie because they previously refunded my returned items onto my visa).

Overall, the pants were nice but not anything nicer than what is already on the market. I will never order from fabletics again and I think their policies are ridiculous. If you do order I suggest calling so you don't get screwed like me. Terrible experience!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Fabletics. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fabletics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Fabletics to other companies on our site.

Comments