4.2

Over all I've been very pleased with outfits and their quality.My latest purchase of the black and white Daisy yoga pants has left me disappointed.

While the coordinating top has held its shape and color.

The Daisy yoga pants faded severely after the first wash and even more still after the secind wash.I don't feel the quality of this products lives up to the high standards of Fabletics.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of fabletics pants from Fabletics and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Fabletics to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fabletics for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fabletics?

Comments