I received an online code for a gift card.Went to put it into the system, loaded up fine.

NOWHERE on the website during the checkout process is there even an option to use the gift card. I went through the purchase process twice, trying to place an order, and both times was not given any option for using the gift card. I had to call the help line, and yes they cancelled those orders. The amount was transferred to a store credit.

But guess what? You can't use the store credit on the website either! I finally got an outfit (at a higher price, because screw the VIP ***) but had to do it over the phone. The guy I talked to thought I was an *** because I couldn't figure it out until I had him go on the site and tell me how to do it, which he could not do.

Even their employees don't understand.

Sucks that the leggings were nice because I am never going back to this website.AWFUL!!!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Fabletics. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fabletics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Fabletics to other companies on our site.

El Cajon, California, United States #1349515

Sad... I tried to buy a 200.00 gift card for my friends birthday and can't seem to do that. Work this

Biz model out!!