I read a number of reviews on this website before signing up for VIP membership.I was fully aware of the terms and conditions going into this.

So far, I have had no issues. I really like their outfits and this past month I actually bought three because I couldn't decide. After reading the terrible reviews, I was a bit worried about returning, but it turned out to be easy. The only scare occurred when I tried to return online and it wouldn't allow me to choose "return".

I gave them a call and the customer service lady put the return for all three outfits right through. The return authorization arrived in my email before we disconnected and I was assured that there would be no fees or shipping charges. She said the full amount would go back to my card.

I will revise my review if anything comes up.So far, I really like Fabletics.

Reviewer is in happy mood. araina is quite happy with style of clothes. Please contact the author of this review to discuss "no issues so far, return was easy when expected it to be hard" of fabletics customer care. Fabletics needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fabletics customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fabletics.