My name is Debra Huggins.I placed my 1st and only order in December 2015 of a 3 peice set and a bra top.

I returned the 3 piece set and have not been refunded yet. If this isn't resolved asap, I will report it to the BBB. I've already made one report on here telling of the capri pants WHICH WEREN'T CAPRIS but actually "womans' short pants" on the label. Bras run small, not for my 38C girls.

I just want my refund of my 69.95 first outfit (which was NOT $25.00...FALSE ADVERTISING!!!) FABLETICS YOU HAVE MY VISA DEBIT NUMBER TO CREDIT MY MONEY TO. I DO NOT WANT TO EXCHANGE FOR ANY OF YOUR MERCHANDISE! CREDIT MY VISA!! I RETURNED YOUR PRODUCT ACCORDING TO YOUR COMPANY POLICY!

WHERE IS MY MONEY???

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Fabletics. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fabletics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Fabletics to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fabletics?

Comments

I have had great experiences with fabletics.If you spoke with someone in costumer service addressing your dilemma I'm sure they would make sure your completely satisfied.

I also received a pair of pants for $4.95 during a promotion. I have this set in a different color and they fit just like capris.

The website has sizing charts on every item which is always wise to check on clothes when ordering online, because they may fit differently.I hope you get it sorted out.