3.6

Fabletics most popular source of advertisement is through online social media (facebook) which suggests that they target teenagers and young adults to shop their items.They don't read fine print, I never did and I agree that caution must be taken when purchasing items online especially when online retailers other than ebay, amazon, or other commonly used and trusted sites were used.

It is not scamming or fraud as they provided information about their VIP membership in fine print. They target 'dumb' people to buy their products who didn't read their terms and conditions like they never did because they are conditioned to trust sites that appears valid (hence fabletics was promoted by Kate) as there weren't any problems that has arise in the past from doing so.

It becomes a personal issue rather than a legal breach and they lost potential customers through reviews but unfortunately they gain profits from their well thought out marketing strategies from the majority's credit cards or of their parents. It's genius.

And guess what!Below this comment I have just checked 'I have read and agree to the Terms of Service' without reading it and I doubt if you did too.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Fabletics. the best about fabletics vip membership from Fabletics was how they managed my request. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fabletics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Fabletics to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Fabletics?

Comments