I noticed a couple days ago that $49.95 USD had been debited from my account and could not understand why so emailed them asking for a refund only to receive the longest pile of *** about memberships and only being able to cancel payment between 1st and 5th of the month which isn't actually cancelling it, it's only skipping that month.Currently in cahoots about getting my money back!
This is disgusting behaviour and a huge scam.
Makes Kate Hudson look TERRIBLE and just downright dishonest.
How has this not been shut down yet?
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
- Reason of review:
- Problems with payment
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..."
- "Pissed to receive a response from Miranda, one of the customer service of TB dress, on 28 Aug. She asked me to delete the review on the sitejabber and pissedconsumer..."
- " I ordered a dress as a test, (because I wanted to see what kind dress you could get for $13.81) on Aug 5th, because my girlfriend said that she..."
- "i have been doing shopping online for sometimes now and I have had a lot of good and not so good dealings with different people but this deal I have..."
- "I noticed that the advertised price of the item changes by a couple of dollars once you add the item to your bag. Nothing huge so you'd notice but for..."
- "Ordered flowers through Wesley Berry Flowers - they had so many hidden fees that a $50 bunch of flowers came to $120. I tried to cancel as soon as i..."
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."
- "UPS are a bunch of cheap crooks. As you can see by the attached photos. they deliberately trashed my order. Now reading the reviews, I can see that they are..."