filters
State:
City:
Product:

Fabletics - I was robbed

Please refund me immediately. Does not surprise me i am inable to get theough to customer service. I expect a refund by the end of this week or will be filing a lawsuit.
1.3

Fabletics - Deceptive/Fraudulent Advertising Practice

I placed an order in September of 2018 during a "2 for 24" promotion which was advertised on TV and online. I received the product which I was very satisfied with, but I did not place any subsequent orders. However, in January of 2019, I noticed that I had been charged $49.95 each month from October 2018 through January 2019 for a VIP Membership. I contacted Fabletics and explained that I did not purchase the membership. I was told that it is their policy that you are automatically subscribed to the membership during the check out process, but you can cancel at any time. Fabletics would not refund my credit card. This is a deceptive if not fraudulent practice. I will never place another order with fabletics and will tell as many people as I can of my experience.

Fabletics - Credit card charged without purchase

My credit card was charged $49.95 without purchase. I want this fee removed from my credit card.
Show

Ordered once from Kate Hudson's Fabletics site last January 2018. After that one order was charged $49.95 every month until I noticed the invalid charges in Nov 2018. Discover issued a temp credit.

Just received notice my card has been charged back because they deemed charges were valid. $500.00 in fees paid by me for nothing. In return I have no further orders nothing received for these invalid, fraudulent charges. I am very angry at both IBI Fabletics and Discover. Nothing was agreed to by me for any further club or membership charged for. They belong behind bars.

Fabletics - Canceling vip

I want to cancel my monthly membership
Show

Fabletics - Refund status?

do you know when the refund will take place?

Fabletics in Plano, Texas - REFUND

On December 12th I saw a $50 charge from Fabletics for no reason and I want a refund. I purchased 1 pair of leggings IN STORE during the Black Friday sale and I haven’t bought anything since November. I tried calling the customer service but that was no help because I still haven’t gotten my money back.
2.4

Fabletics - REFUND

On December 12th I was charged $50 for no reason and want a refund. I bought 1 pair of leggings during the Black Friday sale for $19 and haven’t purchased anything from the store since November.

Fabletics in Plano, Texas - I have been charged with something I didn’t buy

On December 12th I checked my bank account and saw I had been charged $50 for no reason. I bought 1 pair of leggings IN STORE for $19 on Black Friday. I haven’t bought anything since then. I want my money back.
3.0
I liked
  • Selection and quality
I didn't like
  • Customer service making false promises
  • Difficult to resolve
  • Being told i needed to spend more money to use available credit

Fabletics - This service sucks

I was charged 50$ when I told you guys to cancel and I called yesterday and it’s still not refunded and I highly doubt the VIP has been cancelled now too