Unknowingly I have paid out $299.70 over the past 6 months to the company Fabletics. It was only recently I discovered this charge on my account after months of being unable to see my online banking (separate problem).

As i'm in the UK and not in the USA, I was only able to speak to the company via live chat. I was spoken to unprofessionally, and I had to state over 10 times that I wanted my account to be terminated and no further charges taken from my account. The representative continued to fight me and offer me one month's refund onto this money grabbing account for me to spend it again through the company. After hours on the live chat I was only able to stop the account (whether they have done this or not is beyond me).

I'm still $299.70 down after this. As a student in a country where internationals aren't allowed to work, it's money which can't be wasted. If It had been clearly stated that I would have these monthly charges of $49.95, I would never have signed up to the website. Action must be taken against this company, and innocent people who have been scammed should get our money back!.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of issues difficult to resolve and awful. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "money taken from me without knowledge" of fabletics account and associated monetary loss in the amount of $300. Fabletics needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned fabletics account in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Fabletics.

Comments

London, London, United Kingdom #1185162

I was so angry- in a similar position.They told me that I could only get back one months money but I demanded to speak to their manager and after being put on hold twice for 30 minutes they said that they would refund the full amount.

Maybe try again and demand that you speak to their manager, and if not tell them that you want to know their complaints procedure so that you can take the issue further.

Good luck.

to Anonymous Des Moines, Iowa, United States #1349545

I'm in the exact same boat they promised the $389 refund and check for credit at $136 in 5 -7 days did you actually receive it?