2.3

Update by user Jan 20, 2017

Both Lululemon and MPG Sports make athletic wear that can be worn all day without discomfort. While they are more expensive than Fabletics, it is worth it to get comfortable athletic wear and no hassles or unfair business practices over any returns.

Original review posted by user Jan 19, 2017

1) Only one sales rep included the sales tax I paid in his calculations without prompting from me. Only 4 of 18 included sales tax I paid after I specifically told them it should be included in my refund.

One rep actually told me, "Well, that's not going to happen." 2) Discounts given are not attached to a particular item or amount, but are just listed under the total for the merchandise purchased and before the sales tax is listed. This causes a wide variety of problems for your customer service reps, who handle these discounts very differently, and usually incorrectly. The root of the problem deals with what a particular discount is being applied to. They are all listed under the cost of the of merchandise being purchased to further reduce the cost before the sales tax is applied.

Yet none of them list specifically on which garment that discount was used. So it looks like the discount was applied to the entire order. Some Fabletics reps want to reduce my refund by the entire percentage of discounts given off my original order, even though that discount was for a particular garment that I may or may not be returning rather than for the entire order. For example, in one order my order totaled $144.75.

Then there was a 70% Labor Day Discount applied. One would think that meant that the 70% discount applied to the entire order, which would equal $101.33. Instead, this “70% “ discount was actually only $24.46, which is only 16.898% of the total order. In reality this discount was actually applied only to a specific garment, which they customer service rep would have to calculate out to know which one.

In this case, the discounted amount of $24.46 given would mean that garment would have had to cost $34.95. The only garment purchased in that order that cost $34.95 was a pair of capris. If those capris were not being returned, my refund should not be reduced by the discount given; if they were being returned, my refund for the capris ONLY should be reduced by the discount given. The reps just see the discount percentage, not the amount discounted using that percentage, and reduce the refund by too much.

3) Fabletics will email the consumer that they are getting a refund, but do not tell the consumer the amount of the refund or what the refund applies to. You have to specifically ask them to tell you want order it applies to and the amount of the refund. 4) Some items will appear as not returnable and no return item box will appear next to the item in the customer’s order when, in fact, there was no such notice at the time the item was being purchased that it was a final sale produce.

I have had to specifically tell the customer service rep that it was not a final sale item at the time of purchase for them to allow that item to be returned. 5) It has been nearly two months since Fabletics claims they have issued me a refund, yet it has never appeared on my credit card.

Review about: Fabletics Customer Care.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I liked: Incentives to get consumer to buy.

I didn't like: Consistency in calculating and refunding correct amounts, Lack of customer services representative training, Discounts not properly applied.

Comments