I purchased something from them 2 month ago but today I saw a different charge for 49$ on my credit card.When you buy something from them for a first time, you get 50% off but you are automatically become a VIP member and your credit card get charged 49$ if you don't buy anything from them the following month.
You get charged and don't get anything in return. Stay away from this company and don't buy from them.
I would rather pay a full price then deal with this BS later.Shop elsewhere and save your time, money and frustration!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Shopping Charge
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "The corking, straps andleather insole are fine, but the hard rubber soles cracked, crumbled and peeled off. I emailed Birkenstock, but no one got back to me. Over the..."
- "I stumbled upon Dresslily and thought it was a dream come true. The clothes were beautiful and not very expensive. I found a coat I absolutely adored so my mom..."
- "I saw an ad for this website on facebook & a great looking white coat for cheap. It seemed too good to be true (free shipping & all) but I..."
- "I was smoking one of my Marlboro gold pack cigarettes, when half way through it, it stopped hitting and seemed clogged with something. Thats when i noticed there was a..."
- "I'd like to bring to your attention a service and product quality breakdown (both of these). Last week I took my mother-in-law to your store because I happened to be..."
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "Zoom Tan offers probably the worst spray tan I've ever had. I looked like a blotchy carrot. The image is not me, but it's funny and shows just how I..."
- "I purchased a Dell computer for which I received a text message for delivery by Fed Ex on the 09/21/16 it stated they had a package for me and how..."
- "At our first scheduled meeting, Julie did not know our names. After looking at houses for 4 hours the first week, Julie left me two voice mails. In one of..."