I purchased something from them 2 month ago but today I saw a different charge for 49$ on my credit card.When you buy something from them for a first time, you get 50% off but you are automatically become a VIP member and your credit card get charged 49$ if you don't buy anything from them the following month.

You get charged and don't get anything in return. Stay away from this company and don't buy from them.

I would rather pay a full price then deal with this BS later.Shop elsewhere and save your time, money and frustration!

Review about: Shopping Charge.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Fabletics?

Comments

Middletown, Connecticut, United States #1214357

You are allowed to skip the month and not get charged....it says so in the description. When the new outfits come out, you need to either buy something or hit skip this month. I've been a member for a while and I've skipped months and was never charged.

Medford, New York, United States #1178027

I cannot believe this practice is legal!! How can kate hudson steal money from hard working people like this???

DEB
#1112073

this is BAD BUSINESS PRACTICE!THEY OBVIOUSLY HOPE YOU WILL FORGET TO CANCEL AND DO THE SKIP EVERY MONTH WHICH IS WHY THEY END UP WITH YOUR MONEY AND THIS AMBIGUOUS AND NOT CLEAR IT IS A SCAM!

AVOID JUSTFAB ASWELL THEIR SISTER COMPANY SAME COMPLAINTS ASWELL!THEY ARE RUDE AND WILL NOT RETURN MONEY I HAVE HAD TO OEPN A CASE WITH PAYPAL TO GET IT BACK BUT THEY ARE NOT HAPPY S THEY REFUSED ON FIRST CALL !

The $50 charge is a credit towards the store, dumby.Only people who complain are the idiots who don't read and are gullible enough to sign up for anything thinking there's always something free.

I bought my first outfit (which I love btw) for $25 and have skipped every month.

Last month I forgot to skip and was charge $50.I used that $50 towards a $100 coat that was on sale for $75 and I love it!!

You have to go onto the site and physcially enter Skip, by the 5th of every month in order to not be charged. You can also call in at anytime and cancel your membership as well. I've done that.

You get a credit to use to purchase an outfit. And you get time in the beginning of the month to skip and not be charged.