2.2

I have never heard of being charge $50.00 a month for NOT buying something. This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever dealt with.

Bought an outfit (1) time and didn't think anything of it after that. Until I realized they had stolen 150$ from me over the past few months without sending product, giving consent, or even sending me a courtesy receipt in my email. I had the hardest time dealing with their foreign customer service reps and still have not seen a dime of my money back. Every time I call I hear a different explanation.

It's like they try to confuse you in to never getting your money back. Needless to say they this is the most shady company I have ever dealt with. After chatting with their rep they pointed out the TINY print where they tell you about the scam among the large terms and conditions paragraphs.

I cannot believe what they're doing is even legal and they haven't been stopped. I filed a complaint with the BBB and will continue to fight to get my money back and my membership finally cancelled.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fabletics Clothing.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

I liked: Outfits were nice, Quality of clothes.

I didn't like: Unexpected monthly charge, Sales pressure.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 16, 2016.

Comments