2.2

I have never heard of being charge $50.00 a month for NOT buying something.This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever dealt with.

Bought an outfit (1) time and didn't think anything of it after that. Until I realized they had stolen 150$ from me over the past few months without sending product, giving consent, or even sending me a courtesy receipt in my email. I had the hardest time dealing with their foreign customer service reps and still have not seen a dime of my money back. Every time I call I hear a different explanation.

It's like they try to confuse you in to never getting your money back. Needless to say they this is the most shady company I have ever dealt with. After chatting with their rep they pointed out the TINY print where they tell you about the scam among the large terms and conditions paragraphs.

I cannot believe what they're doing is even legal and they haven't been stopped.I filed a complaint with the BBB and will continue to fight to get my money back and my membership finally cancelled.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Fabletics. The most disappointing about fabletics clothing from Fabletics was unexpected monthly charge and sales pressure , but reviewer liked outfits were nice. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Fabletics.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Footwear and Clothing category for more informed decision or compare Fabletics to other companies on our site.

Comments