My daughter ordered one item from them back in October. She ordered again in January.

She did not read the fine print and isn't aware that a lot of these online companies charge a bogus membership fee (especially ones based overseas!). Well, she asked me today, 3-12-18, why there was a charge for $49.95 on her debit card for a Fabletics purchase when she hasn't purchased anything from them since January. I looked into her checking account that is linked to her debit card and found out they had been charging her a "membership fee" since November and had dinged her account for $250!! She only purchased $150 worth of merchandise that was then discounted because of her "membership" ...

that is insane!!! Who in their right mind would pay $50 a month to belong to a clothing web site?!?! After a very long time on the phone with someone from their company they finally agreed to refund four of the monthly fees which is $200. I figure it cost my daughter $50 in membership fees to learn a hard lesson.

Pass the word that this company cannot be trusted ...

I'm sure they have stolen lots of money from unsuspecting young people. I'm so furious!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Fabletics Membership.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 12.

Comments