My daughter ordered one item from them back in October. She ordered again in January.

She did not read the fine print and isn't aware that a lot of these online companies charge a bogus membership fee (especially ones based overseas!). Well, she asked me today, 3-12-18, why there was a charge for $49.95 on her debit card for a Fabletics purchase when she hasn't purchased anything from them since January. I looked into her checking account that is linked to her debit card and found out they had been charging her a "membership fee" since November and had dinged her account for $250!! She only purchased $150 worth of merchandise that was then discounted because of her "membership" ...

that is insane!!! Who in their right mind would pay $50 a month to belong to a clothing web site?!?! After a very long time on the phone with someone from their company they finally agreed to refund four of the monthly fees which is $200. I figure it cost my daughter $50 in membership fees to learn a hard lesson.

Pass the word that this company cannot be trusted ...

I'm sure they have stolen lots of money from unsuspecting young people. I'm so furious!!!!

Review about: Fabletics Membership.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments