2.3

2 months ago, I was hooked with a "50% off your first purchase" deal on Fabletics. As a stressed college student in the month of finals, I spontaneously signed up, and received a satisfying order.

The problem is, the next month, the Fabletics charged my credit card, while I was not notified at all. I put in a dispute in my bank, but they simply said it was authorized and said to report a 'stolen' card. This month, they charged my card again, and when I went into the site to figure what's going on, I was pissed that I couldn't sign off from membership online, or enter reviews, since I hadn't purchased anything recently.

Ironially, their Q&A on the Fabletics website didn't mention ANYTHING about automatic charges once you sign up, but said "Fabletics charge your credit card at the time your order actually ships." Again, I didn't order ANY purchase from this company after the first deal.

Also, when I tried to call the company, they were 'closed' after 9pm, and seeing that many other consumers had written similar complaints against Fabletics, I wanted to add in.

Other people have lost about $450, while I lost $100 so far. That is not a small sum, as a college student working during summer. I hope this fraudulent system gets fixed, and that consumers are well aware of this misguided practice.

Thank you for reading.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of fabletics membership from Fabletics and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $100 and wants Fabletics to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was no authorization. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fabletics for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fabletics?

Comments