Grand Rapids, Michigan
100% full Not resolved

2 months ago, I was hooked with a "50% off your first purchase" deal on Fabletics. As a stressed college student in the month of finals, I spontaneously signed up, and received a satisfying order.

The problem is, the next month, the Fabletics charged my credit card, while I was not notified at all. I put in a dispute in my bank, but they simply said it was authorized and said to report a 'stolen' card. This month, they charged my card again, and when I went into the site to figure what's going on, I was pissed that I couldn't sign off from membership online, or enter reviews, since I hadn't purchased anything recently.

Ironially, their Q&A on the Fabletics website didn't mention ANYTHING about automatic charges once you sign up, but said "Fabletics charge your credit card at the time your order actually ships." Again, I didn't order ANY purchase from this company after the first deal.

Also, when I tried to call the company, they were 'closed' after 9pm, and seeing that many other consumers had written similar complaints against Fabletics, I wanted to add in.

Other people have lost about $450, while I lost $100 so far. That is not a small sum, as a college student working during summer. I hope this fraudulent system gets fixed, and that consumers are well aware of this misguided practice.

Thank you for reading.

Review about: Fabletics Membership.

I didn't like: No authorization.

2.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Fabletics Membership
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / $100
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Fabletics?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.