Fabletics - Scamming a college student

2 months ago, I was hooked with a "50% off your first purchase" deal on Fabletics. As a stressed college student in the month of finals, I spontaneously signed up, and received a satisfying order.

The problem is, the next month, the Fabletics charged my credit card, while I was not notified at all. I put in a dispute in my bank, but they simply said it was authorized and said to report a 'stolen' card. This month, they charged my card again, and when I went into the site to figure what's going on, I was pissed that I couldn't sign off from membership online, or enter reviews, since I hadn't purchased anything recently.

Ironially, their Q&A on the Fabletics website didn't mention ANYTHING about automatic charges once you sign up, but said "Fabletics charge your credit card at the time your order actually ships." Again, I didn't order ANY purchase from this company after the first deal.

Also, when I tried to call the company, they were 'closed' after 9pm, and seeing that many other consumers had written similar complaints against Fabletics, I wanted to add in.

Other people have lost about $450, while I lost $100 so far. That is not a small sum, as a college student working during summer. I hope this fraudulent system gets fixed, and that consumers are well aware of this misguided practice.

Thank you for reading.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Fabletics Membership
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #669256 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Fabletics? Submit review ›
Helpful? 8 Yes 8 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Fabletics. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Fabletics.
Filing a new complaint about