I purchased items from Fabletics in June 2017 and I used a different credit card then then one that is saved in my profile.Mind you, every month I go to the website (between the 1st & 5th) and skip that month so I do not get charged the subscription price of $49.95.

After forgetting once I made a notification reminder on my phone so I would not make that costly mistake again. Well, today (July 30th, 2017) I get a notification from my credit card that I have a charge for the subscription to Fabletics. I found it odd that it would be so close the the new month and on a card that I normally don't use. For one I was confused because it's not the first 5 days of the month so I know I did not forget to skip and when I called they tried to tell me that I did forget for the month of July.

Lie! I informed them that I did skip for the month of July and in fact the credit card charged is not the one on file which would have had the subscription charged to if I had forgotten to skip. Why wait until the end of the month? Hoping I'd not catch it?

This is a shady practiced used in the hope that I would not notice the charge. If I didn't get reminders on that card of all purchases made it could have gone on for a while before I caught it. They eventually said they will refund the charge and I canceled my subscription.

This company has shady business practices and I urge anyone thinking of using the company to think long and hard.If you can't trust them why buy from them?

Review about: Fabletics Membership.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

I didn't like: Subscription charging, Business method.