Jordan, Minnesota

I am appalled at the ridiculous VIP membership plan that Fabletics is using to trick and cheat people out of money on a monthly, on-going, good luck getting out of it, basis. Before you know it, a few months have gone by and you will have spent hundreds of dollars, receiving absolutely nothing.

I can't even get into an account where my supposed VIP rewards are being saved for me because they no longer recognize my email address.

Good one Fabletics.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of fabletics account from Fabletics. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Fabletics to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service --or lack thereof, completely unresponsive and vip enrollment. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fabletics for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Can't agree with you more. The unclear membership pissed me off too.

Good bye never buy again. Never experienced this kind of service and the most awful one so far.