1.3

For the last two months, I have signed on between the 1st and the 5th of the month and hit the "Skip Month" button. I still got charged.

The first time, I sent an email to Fabletics and after going back and forth about 5 emails, they finally refunded me. Though, they still kept emphasizing that I had to sign on during the said window of time and click the skip button.

This month, it happened again. I have been going back and forth with them via email and this time, they refused to refund me, stating that I had to click cancel in order to not get charged. So I called them and told them I wanted to cancel my account. Before I even spoke, the representative said that he has seen my previous emails and that their company has been having website issues where their "Skip Month" button wasn't working. He refunded me and asked me to give them another change.

Here's my question. If they knew they were having issues with that "Skip Month" function, why make it so difficult. Here's a suggestion, just believe me when I tell you your Skip button isn't working.

This business is a contemporary scam.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of fabletics account from Fabletics. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Fabletics to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fabletics for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Glenside, Pennsylvania, United States #1213340

Same thing happened to me. Three times.

Still working on getting my money back. Account has been cancelled.