2.1

Be careful of this company.They will lure you in with nice clothes, branding and supposed 'great' offers - when you'll actually end up unwittingly signed up to their £44 per month 'VIP membership'.

They make it hard to cancel this - I had to speak to someone in the customer services department for about 20 mins before he finally agreed to cancel my membership - kept just trying to 'downgrade' me or 'skip a month' when all I ordered was a pair of socks!

Hard work, not worth the effort.

I'm still yet to receive my email confirming cancellation - which can only be done over the phone by the way...

This person wrote the review because of "vip membership scam" at Fabletics. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $44 and wants Fabletics to "them to remove this scammy offer so other consumers don't fall into the same trap".

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service --or lack thereof and vip enrollment. Author liked the most style of clothes. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fabletics fabletics vip membership for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

I have just had exactly the same experience! All I wanted was a couple of pairs of leggings and suddenly I'm signed up to the 'VIP' scheme! Truly disgusted!