1.8

Fabletics states that you can purchase "outfits" that they select for you at a discounted rate for the first time ($25) and you can cancel at ANYTIME after placing that order. Well, I placed my order and then asked to just be a regular buyer for their products.

They said that by canceling my VIP membership and becoming a regular shopper, they would cancel the order I placed that was the VIP price! Their policy states ANYTIME and mentions nothing about me not getting the items I purchased. They also have a policy as a VIP member that if you do not check the "I don't want the items you selected for me this month" button by the 5th of each month, you are AUTOMATICALLY charged $49.95! Then they wanted to get you subscribed to a magazine that is added to the cost of your purchase and you have to WRITE a letter to the company to request the refund of the value of the subscription.

For people who do not know the ways of the net, they may just accept it instead of x'ing out the mag. I was excited to start purchasing workout clothes, on MY time, based on my choices, etc. This is not acceptable and I better not have the funds taken out of my account tomorrow.

I also told them that this would go on twitter, FB, and any other area that helps people learn that remembering something by the 5th of the month, not like my bank account that automatically does things, is dreadful in such a global society. Do not purchase because other places will not charge you $50 for having a life.

Product or Service Mentioned: Fabletics Vip Membership.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Preferred solution: Stop forcing people to remember to cancel by the 5th of every month and just let everyone be a VIP automatically after a certain number of purchases. Also include the TRUTH in your written online policy, not just the customer service manual..

I didn't like: Vip enrollment, Forced membership, Hidden charges, Sneaky membership fees, Lies.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Mar 08, 2015.

Comments