2.4

We all know how Fabletics (and JustFab) dupe customer into the VIP membership and then take £44.00 per month for no reason.

There are news articles on it for crying out loud!

This happened to myself, and on 3 occasions I called them and asked for the money back and for my account to be deactivated.

The first 2 times they actioned a refund however the 3rd, not only would they not refund my £44.00, they refused to deactivate my account on the basis that 'I had £44.00 credit that I needed to use'. Absolute liberty.

They said they were within their rights (as per the Ts and Cs) to request and retain £44.00, and stated that my paying them £44.00 was 'optional'. When I acknowledged this and read their Ts and Cs (it took 25 minutes) I noted that there is no mitigating terms that prohibit you from asking your money back. It also does not say that it is at their discretion how many credit refunds can be done, regardless of them telling me that they had done 2 and would not do a 3rd.

I complained and advised the above. After them palming me off telling me that they had already done 2 refunds and they had made me a 'guest member' and not a 'VIP' so no more charges I again asked for a refund and threatened to go to the Retail Ombudsman. They stopped responding.

I went to the Retail Ombudsman website and filed my complaint with as much details as possible. The next day, 5 minutes after my case handler contacted them, they responded with a full refund and a full and frank apology stating that my dissatisfaction was 'understandable' and thanked me for my patience.

In short: IF FABLETICS DO NOT REFUND YOUR MEMBER CREDITS, CONTACT THE RETAIL OMBUDSMAN HERE: http://www.theretailombudsman.org.uk/

This person wrote the review about Fabletics. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Fabletics to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was totally greedy company. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fabletics and fabletics membership for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments