Everything has been summed up in the pages of poor reviews.I am appalled with Kate Hudson and Fabletics.

All I wanted to do was buy some gym gear and be done with it. I had no idea that my purchase would cost me over $400 AU$ after only now realising that my account had been deducted every month. This is the WORST customer service I have ever experienced. I honestly can't believe that this is legal!

This has put such a bad taste in my mouth, the sad thing is I would have continued to purchase their products because I was happy with what I got but never again.I'm done!

This person wrote the review because of not as described of fabletics vip membership from Fabletics. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $400 and wants Fabletics to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was being ripped off. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Fabletics for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Fabletics?

Comments

I honestly can't believe that this is legal! Like so many others I only wanted to buy some gym gear and have now only noticed that they have taken 3 payments from my account. They won't refund only holding credits.